Our client, Dafabet Kenya (www.dafabet.co.ke), is Africa’s leading online betting site and home to some of the best gaming products on the web that includes best odds, cash-out, instant pay-outs, live streaming and wide array of other gaming products.
They are seeking to recruit a motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
The Customer Service Agent will be responsible for responding promptly and effectively to incoming customer calls, chats and emails as well as providing technical support to customers.
Customer Service Agent Job Accountabilities
- Handling and resolving customers’ issue via email, online chatting tools and phones (inbound and outbound)
- Providing answers and solutions to the customers in a professional manner
- Responding promptly and effectively to incoming customer calls, chats and emails
- Ensuring that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner
- Developing customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level
- Ensuring feedback on recurring customer issues is given to the Team Leader
Qualifications for the Customer Service Agent Job
- Diploma/ Degree in Customer Service or any related field
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role or contact centre environment
- Strong organisational skills, with a proven track record of working under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- A proven team player with a can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to working in a dynamic and often hectic environment
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 24th January 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.