Financial Services Sales Agent Job at Growth Partners
Our Client who is a financing company is looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. They will be tasked with showcasing their product to prospective clients in order to boost top-line revenue growth. They specialize in giving companies and individuals loans for growth purposes.
- Sell financial services to businesses and individuals.
- Recommend certain services such as life insurance, retirement income, investments, and long-term care insurance.
- Build relationships with clients and communities.
- Provide solutions for short and long-term financial goals.
- Help clients achieve financial security.
- Present products and services via a presentation or slideshow.
- Determine clients’ financial needs and areas of improvement.
- Determine security risks.
- Develop prospects from current commercial customers, referral leads, and sales and trade meetings.
- Negotiate sales agreements and contracts.
- Take payments.
- Prepare forms or agreements.
- Determine future growth.
- Advice customers regarding expected fluctuations.
- Make presentations on financial services to groups in order to attract new clients.
- Use financial, tax, economics and accounting skills to review a client’s personal data and recommend investment strategies that are appropriate to the client’s goals.
- Determine whether loans must be obtained to meet cash requirements or whether surplus cash can be invested.
- Solicit business, authorize loans, and direct the investment of funds.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Retainer is Kshs 15,000 – 20,000 Plus commission
How to Apply
If you meet the qualifications send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Financial Services Sales Agent