Kenya Vision 2030 Delivery Secretariat Internship Feb 2018
Career vacancy Kenya Vision 2030 Delivery Secretariat Internship
Employment vacancy Kenya Vision 2030 Delivery Secretariat Internship
- Company: Kenya Vision
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
The mandate of the Kenya Vision 2030 Delivery Secretariat (VDS) is to spearhead the implementation of Vision 2030 as the country’s development blueprint and strategy towards making the Kenya a newly- industrializing upper middle-income economy capable of providing a high quality of life for all its citizens by the year 2030.
Among other functions, the Secretariat supports the national transformation process by providing leadership and coordination in the realization of the overall goals and objectives of the Vision and its Medium Term Plans (MTP).
Internship in the Vision 2030 Delivery Secretariat is a planned and structured programme that provides work experience for a specific period of time. It is directed at young people who have completed their college/university studies and are unemployed. It is a practical programme that aims to develop and prepare the interns for the job market.
The programme gives young people the opportunity to consolidate and translate the knowledge learned from their training into a meaningful, relevant and practical on-the- job experience. It is also an avenue or graduates to connect with the world outside of studies and to gain insights for further growth and development either in education or work force.
- Unemployed Kenyan graduates from training institutions who have completed their degree courses and have not been exposed to work experience related to their area of study; and
- Graduates of degree and diploma programmes, for whom internship is a requirement for registration by their respective professional bodies.
- The internship shall be undertaken only once after graduating from a course; and
- The internship programme shall be for persons who have completed their training and graduated
How to Apply
All applications should reach the secretariat either through email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Further information can be obtained from VDS website:www.vision2030.go.ke. Deadline for receiving applications is Friday, 16th February 2018.
“Interns from minority and marginalized areas and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.