Career vacancy Law Firm Legal Secretary Jobs 2018
Employment vacancy Law Firm Legal Secretary Jobs 2018
Job Type: Full Time
Our client is one of the most successful law firms in Kenya. They are seeking a Legal Secretary to join their team.
Key Duties for the Legal Secretary Job
- Receive documents/incomings at the reception and recording in the message register.
- Handle and manage draft documents and keep an electronic copy for easy retrieval.
- Plan and co-ordinate appointments, make the Board room ready for meetings.
- Picking official calls and recording official messages for the staff of the organization.
- Filing, typing, printing, coping, scanning, email and mail dispatch administrative functions.
- Receive and process incoming and outgoing emails according to Partner’s instructions.
- Maintain and update the Partner’s, Associates’ and the court clerk’s diary to ensure appointments and court attendances are well coordinated.
- Act as a point of contact/liaison between the Partner/Associates and the clients.
Legal Secretary Job Qualifications
- Basic KCPE and KCSE Educational Background.
- A Diploma Certificate will be an added advantage.
- At least 1 year working experience in an active law firm.
- At least Three Professional Referees
- A Certificate of good conduct
- Ability to communicate clearly in English and Kiswahili
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain good relationship with the organization’s clients, suppliers and staff.
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of client service and response.
- Ability to handle confidential information with utmost discretion.
- Ability to communicate professionally and credibly and facilitate collaborative partnerships and network internally and externally to achieve organization goals.
- Good client management skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision with high level of integrity.
- Customer care skills that include listening, answering enquiries from customers in timely and professional manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Ms Word, Excel, Power point , Outlook)
- Basic Knowledge of Legal pleading documents or to have at least 1year experience as a legal secretary.
How to apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us via email@example.com before 10th February 2018.
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.