Murang’a University Job Vacancy : Assistant Clerk of Works Feb 2018
Career vacancy Murang’a University Job Vacancy : Assistant Clerk of Works
Employment vacancy Murang’a University Job Vacancy : Assistant Clerk of Works
- Company: Murang’a University
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
Ref: MUT 9/02/18
Responsible to the Maintenance officer for the performance of the following duties and tasks;
- In charge of the Building Maintenance, grounds workshops and stores.
- Maintaining grounds and parks.
- Coordinating and implanting minor works.
- Co-ordinating and implementing maintenance of roads and electrical installations.
- Organizing and managing University workshops and Maintenance stores.
- Masters degree in Property Management OR Degree in Property Management or its equivalent plus three year work experience
- National Diploma in construction management
- Must a member of AAK
- Must have three(3) years relevant working experience as maintenance superintendent Grade 7/8
- Must have Knowledge and Competency in Information and Communication
- Technology (Proficiency in the use of MS Project, AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, etc will be an added advantage).
In addition to the qualifications set above, the shortlisted applicants will be required to bring along the following clearance certificates in accordance with Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution:
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department
- Credit Reference Bureau
How to Apply
Applicants MUST submit six (6) copies of applications with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, e-mail address, telephone contact and names, telephone numbers and contact addresses of three referees to the address below to reach on or before 28th February, 2018.
Please quote the reference number of the position on both the application letter and envelope.
The Vice Chancellor
Murang’a University of Technology
P.O. Box 75 – 10200,
Murang’a University of Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.