Tea Girl Job Vacancy in Nairobi Kenya today 2013
Our client, a leading supplier in hospitality solutions is seeking to recruit a Tea Girl.
The position calls for an effective and mature personality.
- Make tea for office staff/visitors
- Make light lunch for the Directors
- Keep the social amenities (kitchen, meeting rooms e.t.c) clean and all equipments in good working condition.
- Ensure there are sundries items needed in the washrooms at all times
- Dust all surfaces and windows on a daily basis.
- Organize office tables and surfaces professionally.
- Any other duties as may be delegated by your supervisor
- KCSE, mean grade D and above.
- Certificate / diploma in any field will be an added advantage.
- Mature female, self driven, clean and well organized.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player with good attitude towards work and colleagues.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be hardworking, honest and responsible.
- Can work with minimum supervision.
To apply, send your cover letter and CV only in word format with no other attachment to email@example.com before Thursday 26th January 2012.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
Only serious candidates need apply