Uplands Premium Dairies and Foods Limited is a leading Dairy Company located in Kiambu County and a well-known leader for its high quality dairy products country wide with its flagship brand “Pascha”
We seek to recruit for the following position;
Job Title: Housekeeping Supervisor
Location: Kagwe – Kiambu
Nature of Job: Full time
Responsible for supervising housekeeping operations within Uplands premium Dairies & Foods Ltd to ensure that cleaning/hygiene standards are met.
Duties for the Housekeeping Supervisor Job
- To manage the ordering and stock control of hygiene consumables and chemicals.
- To maintain detailed cleaning instructions and schedules for every hygiene activity that meet the required standards
- Continually assess the competence of the team and offer coaching, support and training as needed
- To conduct compliance audits / inspections of internal hygiene standards and documentation.
- To work with suppliers to obtain the most suitable and cost effective equipment and consumables and to effectively manage supplier non-conformance in a timely manner.
- To provide training and awareness for all hygiene and waste handling staff in all procedures relevant to their role.
- To manage the segregation, storage and timely removal of all waste
- To ensure the external yard waste area is maintained in a safe, controlled and hygienic manner at all times.
- To ensure all waste operatives are appropriately trained and comply with all legal obligations associated with their role.
- Planning the work of the on-site hygiene staff to drive continual improvements in hygiene standards.
- To develop and audit hygiene schedules and work instructions to ensure all regulatory inspections and certification audits are passed.
- To develop and maintain robust waste segregation processes to drive a reduction in landfill waste.
- To drive cost savings in hygiene and waste overheads to ensure annual forecasts are achieved.
- To embed safety measures across all hygiene and waste handling activities to reduce accidents and lost time Incident rate.
Housekeeping Supervisor Job Requirements
- Diploma in Housekeeping
- 3 years’ experience in housekeeping
- Work planning and organizational skills
- Staff supervision and discipline skills
- Safety and hygiene awareness
- Attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV quoting the job title on the email subject (Housekeeping Supervisor) to email@example.com before Wednesday 17th January 2018.