Responsible To: General Manager – Hardware
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead in the development of technical designs
- Supervision of implementation of contracts for boreholes, piped water systems, dams and water pans, irrigation systems, sanitation facilities and solid waste disposal systems
- Design water treatment plants, pump systems and stations and pipelines for collecting waste water.
- Creating water-based schemes such as flood defense structures
- Designing sewer improvement programs
- A Diploma /Degree in Environmental Engineering, Water Engineering, Civil Engineering or equivalent with strong bias to water and environmental engineering
- Registered with the Engineers registration Board or Corporate Member of IEK or
- At least three years hands on experience in design and implementation of water supply schemes and sanitation facilities, preferably in a busy institution involved in consultancies, capacity building and training
- Computer literacy particularly in AutoCADD, MS Word, Excel, Power point, and SPSS
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written; excellent analytical and presentation skills, ability to meet deadlines and be creative, high level of integrity, highly motivated and self-driven, ability to use own initiative, resourcefulness and is results oriented.
Qualified applicants should apply attaching their detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and testimonials.